Elite PRO Tournament Headset + Elite PRO Tactical Audio Controller
This package contains both Elite PRO Tournament Headset and Elite PRO Tactical Audio Controller
The Turtle Beach Elite Pro is the first gaming headset designed from the ground-up for today’s generation of eSports athletes and hardcore gamers. The Elite Pro’s 50mm Nanoclear speakers deliver more efficient, crisper audio with less distortion for a game changing sound experience, while the Pro Gaming Microphone with TruSpeak Technology provides crystal clear chat so your commands are always heard. The Elite Pro also debuts Turtle Beach’s unique ComforTec Fit System – a revolutionary adjustment system for truly personalized comfort, including AeroFit Ear Cushions – where groundbreaking material technologies combine to deliver cooling comfort as well as passive noise isolation and deeper bass response, and the patented ProSpecs Glasses Relief System – alleviating ear cushion pressure for gamers who wear glasses. Elite eSports performance, ultimate comfort…this is Elite Pro!
Dominate the competition with the most powerful gaming audio controller ever designed for eSports – the Turtle Beach Elite Pro T.A.C. Offering amplified audio and cutting-edge technologies like DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound and Superhuman Hearing, plus Turtle Beach’s incredibly powerful chat and microphone tuning tools like the Background Noise Limiter, Outbound Mic Boost and Mic Monitoring, the Elite Pro T.A.C. gives eSports athletes and hardcore gamers everything they need to win. Combine the Elite Pro T.A.C. with the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset and Elite Pro Tournament Noise-Cancelling Microphone to unlock the ultimate gaming audio setup designed to help you win!
- PS4 Pro: Optical & USB
- PS4 (without Optical): Optical from TV & USB
- PS4 (with Optical): Optical & USB
- PS3: Optical & USB
- Mobile Devices: 3.5mm
- Headset Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Transmitter Power: USB
The best initial settings starting from the left:
- Game/Chat Mix – Start with this slider in the middle. Adjust the slider upward toward “Game” to better hear game audio (in-game music, dialogue, explosions, etc.) over chat audio. Move the slider down toward “Chat” to better hear chat from teammates and/or other players over game audio.
- Background Noise Limiter – Start with this slider at the bottom. Slowly adjust the slider upward and the TAC will begin to remove background noise. You’ll need a friend or another player on the receiving end to tell you when to stop moving the slider, as you won’t hear any difference in your headset.
- Outbound Mic Boost – Start with this slider at the bottom. Slowly adjust the slider upward and the TAC will begin increasing the volume of your outbound voice chat. You’ll need a friend or another player on the receiving end to tell you when to stop moving the slider, as you won’t hear any difference in your headset.
- Mic Monitor Level – Start with this slider at the bottom. Begin talking and slowly adjust the slider upward and you’ll start to hear your voice inside your headset. This allows you to hear how loud you sound on the receiving end, and will help you avoid shouting at other players.