Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Gamingboat trusted and authorized?
Gamingboat is a Saudi website that is registered under the ministry of commerce. Also, it is requested in maroof.sa and you can validate the information throughout the below link.
2. Are the electronic devices covered by warranty?
Yes, the consoles are covered by two years warranty while headsets, keyboards, mice and controllers are covered by one year warranty.
3. How can I claim for the warranty?
You will need to communicate with customer support and share your issue details with them. After that, if the issue is not resolved by remote support. Then, they will arrange to pick the product from the customer. If the product doesn't have any manufacturing defect then the return shipment must be paid by the customer.
4. I am looking for a product how can I find it?
You can browse by categories or use the search box which will provide you with search suggestions. Customer support is not supposed to answer quires regarding the availability of the products.
5. How long it takes to deliver orders?
The average delivery period is 4 to 6 working days. However, it could last longer during seasons.
6. Which courier will deliver the order?
Gamingboat is dealing with a range of premium couriers such as Aramex and Speedzi. The order will be shipped with the fastest one of them.
7. How can I join Gamingboat loyalty program?
Upon first purchase, the customer will join the loyalty program.
8. Are there other ways than purchasing to collect points on the website?
Yes, there are other ways such as referring to a friend who purchases items from the website.